Unit Heaters

Many industrial buildings are heated using a special form of emitter called a unit heater, which consists of  an arrangement of finned tubes through which hot water or steam circulates and  an electric fan that forces air over the tubes. The forced convection results in a rapid rate of heat transfer. Unit heaters can be mounted in units either above the floor or on it.